Spring 2020 Hours of Operation
The SHOP will be on Mondays from 11 am – 1:30 pm, Wednesdays from 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm and Fridays from 11 am – 1:30 pm.
If you need access to The SHOP outside of these hours, contact the Dean of Students office at 609-771-2780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: The SHOP is located on the north side of Building 700 on Campus Town Drive, next to the fitness center. It is ADA accessible and has parking directly in front of the building.
If you would like to donate items to The SHOP@TCNJ, here is a list of suggested donations
- Shelf-stable or non-dairy milk
- Protein/granola bars
- Breakfast item (oatmeal, cereal)
- Microwavable meals (Hormel complete, mac & cheese, etc.)
- Canned proteins (tuna, chicken)
- Canned/dried fruits
- Snacks (crackers, trail mix, etc)
- Salad dressings and seasonings
- Gluten-free and vegetarian items
- Personal care items (deodorant, shaving cream, body wash, toilet paper, towels, feminine care products)
- Household items (trash bags, sandwich bags, detergent, etc.)
Donations can be dropped off to The SHOP during the above listed hours of operation or at the Dean of Students office, M – F 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. The Dean of Students office is located in the Brower Student Center, Suite 220.
If you’d like to provide a monetary donation, please click here and select designation “The SHOP@TCNJ”.